EXPERIENCE RAILBIRD IN STYLE
Enjoy all-day comfort and exclusive access with Railbird's VIP tickets. What makes the VIP experience different from General Admission? The Limestone and Elkhorn Stage lounges offer all the amenities to take your weekend to the next level, not to mention VIP viewing areas, exclusive drink prices, and more!
Receive all the amenities of General Admission, plus...
- Air-conditioned lounge with private bar at the Limestone Stage
- Access to Grandstand padded seating with elevated viewing at Limestone Stage
- VIP viewing areas at the Limestone & Elkhorn stages
- Air-conditioned Elkhorn Stage lounge with private bar at The Clubhouse
- Daily Happy Hours with appetizers by Keeneland’s Executive Chef Marc Therrien
- Friday night opening reception at the Rickhouse with bourbon sampling
- Exclusive opportunity to add on a Friday dinner at the Saddling Paddock at Keeneland – details here
- Exclusive drink pricing at all VIP bars
- Private, air-conditioned restroom trailers
- Fast-track entrances to the festival
- Free parking
- Commemorative Railbird merch package
Receive all the amenities of VIP and General Admission, plus...
- Complimentary beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages at all Superfecta bars
- Access to shaded Limestone Stage Skydeck lounge and private bar atop the Grandstand
- Exclusive pit viewing with private bar at Limestone Stage
- Elevated viewing on the shaded Clubhouse deck at the Elkhorn Stage
- Curated Friday dinner from Executive Chef Marc Therrien at the Saddling Paddock at Keeneland – here
- Complimentary trackside brunch from Executvie Chef Marc Therrien with bloody mary and mimosa bar (choice of Saturday or Sunday)
- Morning thoroughbred workouts with guided tour of Keeneland’s grounds
- Free valet parking on site