KEENELAND BRUNCH, TOUR, & MORNING WORKOUTS
Brunch stations and signature cocktails will be available from 9-11 AM on the Keeneland Clubhouse Lawn. Patrons will have the opportunity to take a guided tour of Keeneland's world-renowned facilities from 9-10 AM, as well as take a shuttle to watch morning Thoroughbred workouts at Keeneland's exclusive training track, starting at 10 AM. Check-in will be in the Clubhouse lobby on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Late Summer Tomato Gazpacho – Minus 8 Vinegar, Sweet Basil Pistou, Smoked Salt
- Rock Melon & Greek Yogurt – Local Honey, Garden Mint, House Granola
- Ora King Citrus Cured Salmon – Scallion Whipped Cream Cheese, Bagel Chip
- Steel Cut Oatmeal Brulee – Bourbon Sugar, Spring Berries, Coconut Milk
- Skillet Red Potato Hash Vidalia Onion, Banana Chile, Lemon Crème Fraiche
- House Cured Carved Bacon – Slow Mesquite Smoked, Country Ale And Brown Sugar Brine
- 63° Poached Farm Egg – House Corn Beef Hash, Sauce Maltise
- Wiesenberger Shrimp & Grits Bacon Jam, Local Cheddar, Garlic Scape
- Warm Lemon Cardomom – Scone Sorghum Butter
- & More!
- Mimosa Bar – Champagne, Juices (Orange Juice, Pomegranate Juice, Cranberry Juice, Watermelon Juice), Fruit & Herb Garnishes
- Bloody Mary Bar – Vodka, Spices (Tabasco, Horseradish, Wasabi, Siracha) Sauces (BBQ Sauce, Lime Juice, Olive Juice, Worcestershire, Ginger, Mustard, Soy), Garnishes (Celery, Olives, Limes, Lemons, Cheddar Cheese, Banana Peppers, Basil)
- & More!
*Must be 21+ to consume alcohol