KEENELAND TRACKSIDE BRUNCH & TOUR
Enjoy brunch from the picturesque Keeneland Clubhouse Lawn while taking in the morning work-outs. Scenes of horses will race by while you sip a cocktail on the Lawn. The Oaks Brunch on the Lawn offers gourmet twists on traditional brunch dishes, thoughtfully prepared by Keeneland's Executive Chef Marc Therrien.
- Late Summer Tomato Gazpacho – Minus 8 Vinegar, Sweet Basil Pistou, Smoked Salt
- Rock Melon & Greek Yogurt – Local Honey, Garden Mint, House Granola
- Ora King Citrus Cured Salmon – Scallion Whipped Cream Cheese, Bagel Chip
- Steel Cut Oatmeal Brulee – Bourbon Sugar, Spring Berries, Coconut Milk
- Skillet Red Potato Hash Vidalia Onion, Banana Chile, Lemon Crème Fraiche
- House Cured Carved Bacon – Slow Mesquite Smoked, Country Ale And Brown Sugar Brine
- 63° Poached Farm Egg – House Corn Beef Hash, Sauce Maltise
- Wiesenberger Shrimp & Grits Bacon Jam, Local Cheddar, Garlic Scape
- Warm Lemon Cardomom – Scone Sorghum Butter
- & More!
- Mimosa Bar – Champagne, Juices (Orange Juice, Pomegranate Juice, Cranberry Juice, Watermelon Juice), Fruit & Herb Garnishes
- Bloody Mary Bar – Vodka, Spices (Tabasco, Horseradish, Wasabi, Siracha) Sauces (BBQ Sauce, Lime Juice, Olive Juice, Worcestershire, Ginger, Mustard, Soy), Garnishes (Celery, Olives, Limes, Lemons, Cheddar Cheese, Banana Peppers, Basil)
- & More!
*Must be 21+ to consume alcohol