Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets & Purchases
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All the access of General Admission plus…
- VIP viewing areas at the main stage & second stage, with nearby air-conditioned VIP bars (+ discounted drinks at all VIP bars)
- Access to an exclusive VIP lounge with air conditioning, lounge seating, a private bar, lawn games, and plenty of shade.
- Air-conditioned restrooms
- Fast-track entrance to the festival plus a parking pass included with your ticket.
- Friday night opening reception at the Rickhouse (+ the exclusive option to purchase the full Keeneland Dinner package for that night - details here)
- Happy Hour Saturday & Sunday with passed appetizers from Keeneland’s executive chef Marc Therrien
After your first payment is made, the follow-up payments will be drawn automatically from the same payment method on the specified due dates. If you would like to update your payment info or simply log in to review your order details, simply go to railbirdfest.frontgatetickets.com (where you originally purchased the tickets) and click “sign in” at the top of the page. Once signed in, click on “manage order” in the same top navigation bar and input your order details. Once logged into the order, you will be able to update your payment and/or shipping information.
Can I finish paying off my layaway plan early? Yes! details here.
Payment schedule if purchased before Friday, May 3rd:
- Deposit – 12% of purchase + 12% of fees upon purchase
- Payment 1 – 21.25% of purchase + 21.25% of fees due by May 10
- Payment 2 – 21.25% of purchase + 21.25% of fees due by May 25
- Payment 3 – 21.25% of purchase + 21.25% of fees due by June 7
- Payment 4 (Final) – 21.25% of purchase + 21.25% of fees due June 21
Payment schedule if purchased before Friday, May 17th:
- Deposit – 19% of purchase + 19% of fees upon purchase
- Payment 1 – 27% of purchase + 27% of fees due by May 24
- Payment 2 – 27% of purchase + 27% of fees due by June 7
- Payment 3 (Final) – 27% of purchase + 27% of fees due by June 21
Payment schedule if purchased before Friday, May 31st:
- Deposit – 22% of purchase + 22% of fees upon purchase
- Payment 1 – 39% of purchase + 39% of fees due by June 7
- Payment 2 (Final) – 39% of purchase + 39% of fees due by June 21
Only wristbands purchased through the Railbird ticket website (Front Gate Tickets) are guaranteed to be authentic. If you want 100% confidence in your ticket purchase, you should only purchase your tickets through the link on our tickets page.
Please be aware:
- We are not responsible for any counterfeit weekend passes.
- For your own protection, please do not purchase weekend passes from any source other than railbirdfest.com or your most trusted friends and family.
- Removing a wristband automatically voids it (unless by accident or for safety reasons, in which case you need to get a replacement wristband from a customer service booth at the festival – this will require you to prove your purchase information). Festival Security will check every wristband to assure it has not been removed or passed between multiple people.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PLAN YOUR VISIT
THE HORSE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
Plain and simple, this is an amazing city with endless experiences to explore. We’ve asked locals, visitors and Lexington enthusiasts to help us tell the story of our city by sharing what they love about exploring, eating, drinking, staying and playing here. Explore the link below for tips on enjoying the best that Lexington has to offer.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited music submissions at any point in the year, and those sent to this address will not receive a reply.
Interested in becoming a Railbird Partner? Please contact sponsorship(at)railbirdfest(dot)com. For more information, download the program.